Teachers are not typically available or able to help troubleshoot technology problems during live instruction each day. Students and families can get technology support by phone, email or in-person. All students have access to the district’s Student How-To Guides online. Sometimes, restarting a device can solve basic issues.
- Monday through Friday: 7:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Parents and students call (425) 456-4321
In-Person at Tech Centers
- General tech support for issues that are difficult to resolve via email or phone
- Curbside device pick-up/exchange
- Staff and visitors will follow guidelines for minimizing the risk of COVID-19
- Monday, Wednesday, Friday: 8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, Thursday: 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m